|This user account is a bot operated by Cyberpower678 (talk) and Harej (talk).
It is not a sock puppet, but rather an automated or semi-automated account for making repetitive edits that would be extremely tedious to do manually.
Starting and stopping the bot
- Blocking the bot is not necessary to stop it.
- Click "View Run Pages" below. Make sure the correct wiki is selected from the drop-down menu at the top.
- If the page says: "This wiki is: Enabled"
- To disable the bot, write the reason why the bot should be disabled, then click "Disable".
- Leave a message on User talk:InternetArchiveBot explaining why you disabled the bot. Include bad edits that have been made.
- If the page says: "This wiki is: Disabled"
- To enable the bot, write the reason why the bot should be enabled, then click "Enable".
- First, make sure the bot has consensus to run on your wiki. Follow your wiki's bot policies.
- If the bot was disabled due to bugs such as making incorrect edits, make sure those bugs have been fixed first.
If the bot is blocked, please leave a message at User talk:InternetArchiveBot immediately.
Configuring the bot
The bot's behavior can be changed to suit the wikis needs. This is done by updating values in on the configuration page of the interface. Click the link below to access the configuration page. Make sure the correct wiki is selected from the drop-down menu at the top. Only administrators can edit the configuration for a given wiki.
InternetArchiveBot is an advanced bot designed to combat linkrot by identify and replacing broken links. InternetArchiveBot makes other enhancements to references as well, including filling out bare reference templates and adding links to resources where appropriate.
The tool depends on the community to help translate it into different languages. Your help translating it is greatly appreciated. The translation interface can be found here.