Архиве Трга по одељцима погледајте на Трг/Архива.
You can contact the
Welcome to our square!
Here, you can discuss anything concerning Wikipedia. Don't hesitate to ask questions, post comments, appeals, recommendations... This is a place where we should help each other and come to agreements in order to this beautiful idea to progress!
- 1 RevisionSlider
- 2 Grants to improve your project
- 3 Stevo Todorcevic personal data
- 4 Creative Commons 4.0
- 5 Editing News #3—2016
- 6 Welcomes from MilicevicBot
- 7 New Wikipedia Library Accounts Available Now (November 2016)
- 8 Password reset
- 9 Adding to the above section (Password reset)
- 10 Why do I suddenly have a discussion page in Serbian?
- 11 New way to edit wikitext
- 12 Invitation to Wikimedia CEE Spring 2017
Birgit Müller (WMDE) 17:08, 12. септембар 2016. (CEST)
Grants to improve your project[уреди]
Please help translate to your language:
Greetings! The Project Grants program is currently accepting proposals for funding. There is just over a week left to submit before the October 11 deadline. If you have ideas for software, offline outreach, research, online community organizing, or other projects that enhance the work of Wikimedia volunteers, start your proposal today! Please encourage others who have great ideas to apply as well. Support is available if you want help turning your idea into a grant request.
- Submit a grant request
- Get help: In IdeaLab or an upcoming Hangout session
- Learn from examples of completed Individual Engagement Grants or Project and Event Grants
Stevo Todorcevic personal data[уреди]
Greetings! I'm editing the Todorcevic's bio on English Wikipedia. I cannot find anything about his early life and education (in English). If you know anything about his youth, education, family, marital status, etc. please, expand the Eearly life and education of his English language bio.--A. Perun (разговор) 02:10, 2. октобар 2016. (CEST)
Creative Commons 4.0[уреди]
Hello! I'm writing from the Wikimedia Foundation to invite you to give your feedback on a proposed move from CC BY-SA 3.0 to a CC BY-SA 4.0 license across all Wikimedia projects. The consultation will run from October 5 to November 8, and we hope to receive a wide range of viewpoints and opinions. Please, if you are interested, take part in the discussion on Meta-Wiki.
Apologies that this message is only in English. This message can be read and translated in more languages here. Joe Sutherland (talk) 03:34, 6. октобар 2016. (CEST)
Editing News #3—2016[уреди]
19:50, 15. октобар 2016. (CEST)
Welcomes from MilicevicBot[уреди]
I've just received a welcome message from this bot, and I believe it is premature. Could you please move it until after one's first edit? These days, if you have an account on any language Wikipedia, your accounts for all other languages are created automatically. This is for a good reason, but it means everyone who, more or less accidentally, clicks on a .sr link, receives what appears to be spam. In my case, there are similarities between Serbian and Polish (so I can often blargh some meaning from context) and I had 3 long-forgotten years of Russian in elementary school (so I can, with difficulty, decipher cyrillic), but can't claim anything above Sr-0.001. While reading about en:pre-Christian writing, I wondered how modern languages spell those "cherty i rezy", thus I took a glance at .sr despite not knowing the language. -KiloByte (разговор) 05:19, 31. октобар 2016. (CET)
New Wikipedia Library Accounts Available Now (November 2016)[уреди]
The Wikipedia Library is announcing signups today for free, full-access, accounts to published research as part of our Publisher Donation Program. You can sign up for new accounts and research materials from:
- Foreign Affairs - Journal of international relations and U.S. foreign policy
- OpenEdition - Journals in the social sciences and humanities
- Édition Diffusion Presse Sciences - French and English language scientific journals
- ASHA - Speech–language–hearing journals
- Tilastopaja - Athletics statistics
- EBSCO - Many new databases added
- Taylor & Francis - Strategic, Defence & Security Studies collection
I apologise that this message is in English. ⧼Centralnotice-shared-help-translate⧽
We are having a problem with attackers taking over wiki accounts with privileged user rights (for example, admins, bureaucrats, oversighters, checkusers). It appears that this may be because of weak or reused passwords.
Community members are working along with members of multiple teams at the Wikimedia Foundation to address this issue.
In the meantime, we ask that everyone takes a look at the passwords they have chosen for their wiki accounts. If you know that you've chosen a weak password, or if you've chosen a password that you are using somewhere else, please change those passwords.
Select strong passwords – eight or more characters long, and containing letters, numbers, and punctuation. Joe Sutherland (разговор) / MediaWiki message delivery (разговор) 00:59, 14. новембар 2016. (CET)
Adding to the above section (Password reset)[уреди]
Why do I suddenly have a discussion page in Serbian?[уреди]
Excuse me, but where did this page: https://sr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A0%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE%D1%80_%D1%81%D0%B0_%D0%BA%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BC:CRConrad come from?
It was apparently created by https://sr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9A%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA:MilicevicBot , which I assume is some automated script. But I don't really know, since I neither read nor speak Serbian.
Please somebody tell me some compelling reason to keep that page, or if I can safely delete it in a few days.
- @CRConrad: It came from a bot, and it's a welcome message sent to new users. The reason why it gets sent before someone makes an edit is because it has a bunch of useful information new users should know about (such as not to change the script or the yat reflexes in existing articles [though there are some exceptions]). It also gets sent to anyone who attaches the Serbian Wikipedia to their global account (usually by visiting any page on the wiki while being logged in; it was attached to your global account on November 14, 2016 at 4:26 p.m. UTC). I can't really give you a compelling reason to keep it, but most people would just ignore these welcome messages as they aren't that unusual. I've gotten the same message on several other projects (here's just one example; 0 edits). – Srdjan m (разговор) 15:50, 16. новембар 2016. (CET)
New way to edit wikitext[уреди]
James Forrester (Product Manager, Editing department, Wikimedia Foundation) --20:32, 14. децембар 2016. (CET)
Invitation to Wikimedia CEE Spring 2017[уреди]
Dear Serbian community,
Last year your community participated at CEE Spring and we invite you to participate in this year's contest! Local organisers, please subscribe to the mailing list at https://lists.wikimedia.bg/mailman/listinfo/ceespring-localorganisers, add your community at the Meta page with the participants and discuss this year's edition of the contest on its talk page (Talk:Wikimedia CEE Spring 2017/Participants). There you will also find information on some of the things expected from the local organisers. We are looking forward to reading from you soon!